Do You Need To Sell Your House in Vallejo, California?
Even if an agent can’t sell your house, we can help.
(Sometimes selling a souse through a real estate agent is not for everyone.)
And as a bonus:
- You don’t need to clean up and repair the property
- Don’t waste time finding an agent who you trust and who can deliver on their promise of selling your house quickly
- You won’t need to sign a contract that binds you to an agent for a certain term or deal with the paperwork and the waiting and wondering (and hoping)
We’ll know very quickly if we can help you, and unlike selling through an agent, you don’t have to wait to see if the buyer can get financing… we’re ready to buy right now!
All that hassle can add stress, months to the process, and in the end after paying the agent’s expensive fees, you may or may not be ahead of the game.
If you are selling your house fast in Vallejo and need a cash offer consider using North State Property Investments. Selling your house fast will give you the money and freedom to move on to that next step in life. You can sell your house without a realtor which will save you thousands of dollars in commissions.
Be assured that there are no costs involved with our service – we pay all closing costs so there is no cost to sell your house fast.
Selling a house can be an emotional and wearying experience, North State Property Investments is here to help.
Here’s how we HELP:
- Give us a call: We will go over some basic information about your property and see when you might be interested in selling. No pressure, we’ll just see if we might be able to do business.
- Research: We will then check on values in the area and what is going in the neighborhood. Once we have that together we can arrange to visit the property at a time that is convenient for you for a quick check
- Written Offer: We will then prepare an offer in writing. The offer will have the best price and terms we can offer – and will have a closing date you have chosen. The offer will let you know the exact amount you will receive at closing. At this point you decide if the transaction is right for you. If it is, then we will contact a local Title Company to open escrow.
- Escrow: We always use a major Title Company to make sure everything is handled properly. We pay all escrow and closing fees and there are no commissions involved. We can close in as little as a few days, or many months in the future – the choice is yours. You may be able to receive cash from the sale and then rent the property after closing until you are ready to move.
- Closing: The Title Company ensures that all documents needed to close the transaction have been submitted and handled properly. The transaction is recorded at the county recorder’s office and you will receive your funds.